Monday, January 21, 2008

One Week!

So I've done a pretty good job of keeping myself occupied over the weekend so I didn't think about the surgery too much, and thanks to Josh for helping me stay busy. Today, however, is a whole other story. My boss is wigging out about it and its making me anxious to just get it over with already so I can go back to normal life!

The weirdest thing for me is that I will never look the same after next Monday. I woke up this morning and thought, "Wow, at this time next week I will be in a hospital and will be knocked out!"

So the countdown begins. I have a pre-surgery apt with the surgeon this morning at 11 a.m. and I'm very excited to find out what he says. I have a lot of questions to get answered so I will post what he ways. I have an orthodontist apt tomorrow and the hospital pre-check in apt on Friday. Should be an exciting week!

No comments: